Home : What's New
The following is an itemized list of new items available.
- September 6, 1998:
- August 17, 1998:
- August 5, 1998:
- June 9, 1998:
- June 7, 1998:
- May 2, 1998:
- April 4, 1998:
- March 22, 1998:
- Changed the description of Ed [censored]'s Home Page to Edward Anonymous's Home Page on the Friends page. Ed does not want the CIA or anyone to figure out
who he really is, and he has chosen to go by "Edward" from this point on.
Those of you who care will no doubt be able to figure out who he is (right, CIA?).
- Added The Joys of Being in Court,
ridiculous actual court quotes, to the Lawyer
- February 13, 1998:
- Changed this page to list items in reverse chronological order so that the newest items
are at the top of the list.
- Added the What's New Archive.
- Added the following jokes to the Humor page: Answering Machine vs. Telemarketing Machine, Atheists in Church, Bad
Speech, Chain Letter, Check Disclaimer for Software Purchases, English Is Tough Stuff, Let's Make Like A..., OS/2
2.0 Workplace Shell Dream, Politically Correct
"Deck the Halls" Christmas Carol, Software
Disclaimer, William Safire's Rules for Writers.
- February 10, 1998:
- Added Newfoundlander Medical Terminology
joke to the Humor page.
- Created a Lawyer Jokes page inside
the Humor page and added the following jokes to it: Lawyer Q&A Jokes, Disposable National Commodities,
Ethical Question, A Jury of Lawyers, Lawyer Brains, Lawyer's Criminal Dog, Lawyer Gravesite, Lawyer Honesty, Lawyer Hunting, Lawyer In Heaven, How Many Lawyers to Change a Light Bulb?,
Lawyer Math, Lawyer and Pope in Heaven, Lawyer Prestige, Lawyer's Proud Son, Lawyer Tombstone, Lawyer vs. Doctor, Lawyers to be Used in Medical Experiments,
Money Race, and A Rabbi, a Hindu, and a Lawyer...
- February 9, 1998:
- February 1, 1998:
- January 24, 1998:
- January 21, 1998:
- Moved my pages from GeoCities to SpryNet. GeoCities' free web pages are a great
deal, but since I am paying for my SpryNet account, I thought I'd take advantage of the
web space I have there.
- Dramatically reworked the layout of my web site to make the pages more visually pleasing
and to make navigation of the site easier.
- Added this What's New page.
- Created Humor and Friends pages,
and moved the appropriate items from my home page to those pages.
- Added an Original Writing page.
See the What's New Archive for past months.
What's New? | Send Feedback
Copyright © 1997 - 1998 Bob Rusbasan. All rights